THE GRANTS ASSISTANCE UNIT HAS BEEN CLOSED
Due to budget cuts, the Grants Assistance Unit (GAU) has been closed effective July 31, 2009. Services provided by the GAU have been transferred to Specially Funded Programs - Budget Services.
Kathy Norris, Assistant Budget Director at (213) 241-2197 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (FAX 213-241-6832)
Amelita (Amy) Josue, Principal Financial Analyst at (213) 241-2197 or email at email@example.com (FAX 213-241-6832)
Mailing Address: Specially Funded Programs - Budget Services
333 S. Beaudry, 26th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Even though the GAU has been closed, this web site will remain active to allow access to information that will assist you in finding, applying, and receiving grants for your school/office. Please look into the other pages on this web site by clicking on the desired link on the left side of the page.
The services provided by SFP - Budget Services include but are not limited to:
1. Processing of Grant Awards
2. Processing of Master Service Agreements (MSA) contracts for grant writers
3. Authorization to submit federal grant applications through Grants.gov
4. Board Reports (if required by a grant)
5. Maintenance of grant related records