Educational Technology Resources
- NBC Learn K-12
- Dear LAUSD Educators,
Through a generous grant by the University of Phoenix, NBC Learn K-12 has been available to all LAUSD schools. Unfortunately, the grant period and access to NBC Learn will end on June 30, 2013.
As the 2012-2013 school year comes to a close, the NBC Learn K-12 team would like to take a moment to thank all the teachers for your efforts to incorporate our award-winning video resources into your classes and instruction. Your valuable feedback has contributed to making NBC Learn K-12 a better resource for educators across the country.
We have been working tirelessly with other potential funders, but have not been able to locate the necessary funding to support a continued implementation.
If your school is interested in continuing access through a paid annual subscription, please have your school administrator email Michael Levin, Director, Technology & Client Operations, or call (203)716-1231. With a school site license, all teachers, students, and parents will have complete access to our resources for the 2013-2014 school year.
Thank you once again for the continued support. We wish everyone a relaxing summer break.
NBC Learn Team
- CFY/LAUSD Grant
- Click here for information on how to apply for the CFY/LAUSD Family Broadband Engagement Program.
- Click here to access information about the Student EdTechProfile, including the official Bulletin and Video Tutorials.
- LAUSD iTunes U
- View, download and subscribe to LAUSD Podcasts. (Please note that iTunes software is required in order to view the page.) Click here to view the content submission guidelines and additional information.
- EdTech on Twitter
- Get District updates on the EdTech Twitter Page.
- EdTech Blog
- Get the latest news and information on the LAUSD Educational Technology Blog
- EdTech Resource Center (ETRC)
- Click here to login in with your SSO account and enroll in the EdTech Resource Center.
- LAUSD Hippocampus
- Click here to browse multimedia lessons and course materials.
- Educational Technology Group ITAFs work with schools in cooperation with Local District staff.
- Please click here to go to the home page for the Enhancing Education Through Technology - iSTEM Grant.
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Please click here to view the LAUSD Acceptable Use Policy.
- Click here to go to the home page for the Enhancing Education Through Technology - IMaST Grants.
- Digital Citizenship and Creative Content
- Free instructional materials to create awareness of rights associated with creative content.
- CISCO Networking Academy Information Webinar
- Digital TV Transition for Classrooms
- Information for schools about the Digital TV transition.